Provide an HTTP API for storage of BEL evidence.
- Support all storage operations for BEL evidence (e.g. GET, POST, PATCH, PUT, DELETE).
- JSON data format conforming to BEL JGF evidence schema. Extend with support for metadata.
- Search evidence by multiple criteria.
- Export all evidence or all evidence from a search. Streaming HTTP content will be a nice option here.
- Determine which evidence properties should be full-text searchable based on the evidence resource schema.
- Research full-text search capabilities with Mongo.
- Approach for integrating full-text search for evidence collection.
Evidence Search Facets
To be presented in following order:
- BEL Relationship
- Status (Approved, Review, Draft, Rejected)
- PubmedID – only if it's not too expensive a query - filter for PubMed CitationType and then facet PMID's
- Source (Selventa, PMI, CTD, etc) - phase 2
RAML specification for the BEL API can be found at: http://next.belframework.org
HTTP API - Documentation