William (by proxy)
- Working on building reusable components within BEL Manager.
- Will work on digitizing Architectural diagrams by end of week.
- Alexandr diagnosed the issue in OpenBEL/bel.rb#71 and worked with Anthony J. Bargnesi to address it.
- Alexandr is working on OpenBEL/bel.rb#92.
- Working towards bel.rb 0.5.0 and openbel-api 0.6.0.
- Added serialization strategies for BEL Script translator writing (OpenBEL/bel.rb#98). Available on the next branch.
- Worked with Alexandr on OpenBEL/bel.rb#71.
- Starting to write bel.rb translator plugin for the Cx format.
- Exercising the bel.rb library within NDEx.
- Collecting information on current transformations of BEL Nanopubs (e.g. via derivation rules).
- Putting together a meeting on discussing transformations.
Dexter brought up that transformation requirements are different based on the use case and types of BEL Nanopubs. It will be important to allow derivation rules to be optional. Going further we may want to support custom derivation rules over BEL Nanopubs. Nick agreed. This is something we can discuss in the transformation meeting.
- Digitize architectural diagrams (William).
- Work on OpenBEL/bel.rb#92 (Julia / Alexandr).
- Releases of bel.rb, openbel-api, and bel-gen (Tony).
- Updated wiki article on creating translator plugins in bel.rb (Tony).
- Put together BEL Nanopub transformations open meeting with community (Nick).