- Starting back on BEL Manager tomorrow. Focusing on authentication workflow and splitting functionality into individual Aurelia components.
- Working on two bugs with OpenBEL API.
- Hit max document size limit in Mongo when computing facets on a medium size evidence collection (160K evidence resources).
- Hit out of memory exception when loading BEL document (e.g. .bel, .xbel, .json) with greater than or equal to 50,000 evidence resources. See fix in commit pushed to master.
- Putting together a survey on BEL terminology to go out to the community. Will go out today.
- Next up: Starting to think about how to structure BEL parsers to support:
- BEL 2.0
- Autocomplete of statement, term, and parameter.
- Java, C, Ruby
- Format grammar (BNF)
- Connecting with developer after the holidays.
- Will take a look at BEL Manager.