Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- BEL can be inputted as-is in both BEL script and XBEL.
- RDF triples are produced for BEL statements w/ evidence.
- Statements and terms are rooted to a chosen namespace for more stability (e.g. Entrez Gene identifiers).
- BEL RDF can be connected to other datasets (e.g. Pubmed, Uniprot, GO).
- Comparison of knowledge within and across multiple servers which enables collaboration and reuse.
- Graph (specifically property graphs)
- A graph-centric model represents BEL terms and relationships.
- Strong model for algorithm development
- Graph theory algorithms (MST, Centrality, Path finding, Clustering)
- Reversal Causal Reasoning
- Maintains links to RDF data to enable more use-cases